Any idea for future opencv tutorials ? let me know

Follow

My favourite

  • Opencv tutorial people detection
  • Head people cascade download
  • Opencv tutorial optical flow
  • Opencv Video stabilization
  • Opencv car dataset download
  • Opencv tutorial Transparent mask
  • Opencv videowriter
  • Opencv FFMPEG
  • Opencv Canny edge and hough lines
  • Let me comment if you want some specific future Opencv tutorial.. 


    Future Opencv tutorials in progress

    I have prepared some ML tutorials.

    There is not to much complex tutorials like this on image samples.

    • Rtrees random trees methods in opencv 3.1
    • Boosting
    • SVM 
    • Testing of all cascades detect multiscales
    Remarks: If cascade.detectMultiscale faild in opencv. Return 2 much values in vector<Rect> try use release of your sample instead of debug.. Works for me and I dont know why.. 


    Also i would like to introduced

    • Some basic KLT tracking
    • KLT with feedback correction by NCC
    • Basic MeanShift and CamShift tracking method
    • Maybe some parts of Tracking learning detection method.. I will see. Maybe in many steps.
    Video editing
    •  Some drawing into video 
    • Games with face detection 


    Follow me and let me know if you want something soon 
    Thanks for comments and likes


    2 comments:

    1. Hi, can you introduce how to select multiple region of interest in a video?

      ReplyDelete

    ad

    Follow by Email

    Powered by Blogger.